Before the Gender Reveal there were so many ideas and Pinterest boards of what designs we were going to do for the nursery. Wouldn’t ya know we did NONE of that. We searched for days/weeks looking for the perfect bedding set with all the right colors, that wasn’t astronomically expensive and finally we settled on a floral design with hints of mint, coral, gold, and navy. Looking back we maybe should’ve put her in the bigger room, but it is ready and waiting for her arrival in 40 days or less.
Wall Color: Jocular Green from Sherwin Williams – All credit for painting goes to Krystal, her Dad, Geneva C.J. & Ally for painting while I was out of town at a conference.
- Chevron Shag Area Rug by Pillowfort
- Floral Fields Crib Bedding Set by Cloud Island
- Tassle Curtains by Pillowfort
- Swan Head & Unicorn Head by Pillowfort
- Wooden Name Sign from ModWoodCo
- Bow Dream Catcher from AveryAndAbel
- Bumper & Knot Pillow from Juju and Jake
- Diaper Wall Storage (it’s actually kitchen storage) & Side Table from IKEA
- Dresser & Glider from Rooms To Go
- Crib – Bassett Baby from the Destin Nursery Collection (we actually bought our crib on Amazon and saved about $400.00)